Thursday, 4 September 2014

Where have I been? - Summer and life catch-up

Hi guys! We haven't seen each other in a really long loooong time, so I decided to make a post explaining where have I been this months!

School:
Okay, so I finished high school and graduated on May, but I still had to do my state exams, which I passed and I got the score I needed for University.
I'm starting university on Monday, I'm studying Modern Languages and Translation , and I don't know anyone so I'll meet a bunch of new people!

Summer:
This has been the longest summer of my life, I finished my states exams on June 13th , so I've  been on vacation for three months.
I went to the beach here in Spain with my family, also I visited my mum's hometown nd my dad's as well.
And I spent two weeks in London with one of my best friends Cecilia! I'll do a post about it next time.


                                                                        Hope you enjoyed your summer! 
                                                                                                                           Paula









No comments:

Post a Comment