Tuesday, 8 April 2014

March Favourites!

I've been really busy recently since this is my last month of classes and I had to work a lot, finally I can take a break and tell you guys about what I've been loving recently!


AVON brushes: I needed new ones and my friend Ana recommended me these and they're amazing!


AVON Colortrend : I wasn't sure about this product but it's really good and useful!


Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs Fragance : I'm quite special when it comes to  fragances, so my mum bought me a Nina Ricci and a Marc Jacobs package with little ones like this, and I LOVE IT! I can't wait to buy the big one.
                                                               



KIKO Rock Idol lipstick: I've been wearing these almost every day I went out, I was quite insecure about the colour but now I'm glad I bought it.




So this have been my month favourites! what are yours? Paula xx


No comments:

Post a Comment