Saturday, 1 March 2014

Style Icon of the month: Kylie Jenner

So I've decided that I'm going to do a post like this every  month , to share with you what has been inspiring me recently and who are my biggest influences when it comes to fashion. 
And that's my little introduction of this new kind of posts that will be here on my blog , monthly (hopefully!)


Kylie Kristen Jenner , the youngest member of the Jenner-Kardashian clan , she's only sixteen years old, and her style is simply amazing, she can do no wrong in my eyes.



 Oh how I wish I had her wardrobe ! Her stye is always so edgy and amazing, I'm literally obsessed with her , can't wait to see what she's got in the future!




So here's my little post about my style icon of the omnth, hope you enjoyed it 
Paula xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi, this is amazing and you have a great post btw hope we I hope we can follow each other and if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back.xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete