Tuesday, 18 March 2014

A new and healthy life:



So the summer is coming and this Christmas I have put some weight in... so I've made a resolution, from now on I'm going to eat healthier and do some exercise everyday.
I love junk food, so much, and chocolate , ooooh chocolate, so it's going to be hard, but 


The first thing I did, was looking for some good workout routines, and I found the ''7 minutes workout app'' which is AMAZING. I do it twice a day, I have to study a lot , and I haven't got a lot of free time to go to the gym or to go jogging, so this is fantastic, I can do exercise whenever I want and can.

7 Minute Work Out


Also, from now on, I'm quitting chocolate ( crying from the distance) and starting a healthy life YAY
   

I'll tell you how is it going xx 
Paula




2 comments:

  1. Sabesti que el grupo Noruego Schibsted, propietario de Anuntis-Segunda Mano y de 20Minutos ha comprado el portal de clasificados milanuncios.com por 100 mil euros (como apunta Julio Alonso en merodeando.com )?..Y sabes que el pr ximo por cual han ofertado es Annuncios.es ?

    Me gusta como escribes,te segu ahora seguirme tu tambi n! Annuncios.es la mejor opci n para comprar y vender seguro en Espana : un sitio web de anuncios clasificados para comprar y vender coches,casas,pisos,m viles,ropas,lencer a  etc nuevos y de segunda mano. Publica tu anuncio gratis ahora!

    Se insertaras el blog en el sitio annuncios.es en la categor a Comunidad-bitßcoras ,tendrßs mas visibilidad en la red!

    I follow now ,please follow me back!Un saludo!Silvio

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like a really good idea! also its cool to gave all the exercises in this picture:)

    ReplyDelete